[From Better Homes and Gardens]
Jazz up the classic snowflake in an unexpected way using jingle bells.
- 16-gauge crafts wire
- Needle-nose pliers
- Fine crafts wire
- Glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
- Assorted 9-mm- to 1-inch-diameter jingle bells
1. Cut three 6- to 8-inch lengths of 16-gauge crafts wire.
2. Using needle-nose pliers, bend one of the wires to make a hook for hanging.
3. Cross the wire pieces in the center, wrap with fine crafts wire to secure in a spoke shape, and reinforce the wire with hot glue.
4. Hot-glue one bell over the center intersection of the wire assembly.
5. Slide bells onto each wire spoke, securing them on the back side with hot glue.