Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Too cute! Bronner's is the best Christmas store! Click anywhere on the post to go directly to their store!

ALL INFORMATION FROM BRONNERS IS COPYRIGHTED 2008 BY BRONNERS AND ITS INCLUSION ON THIS BLOG IS INTENDED FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ONLY (DON'T USE IT FOR ANY NEFARIOUS PURPOSE!!!!)



Personalized Gingerbread Couple Ornament

Personalized Gingerbread Couple Ornament
Add a little sugar and spice to your Christmas tree this year with this adorable gingerbread couple ornament! Personalized with permanent black ink by our professional Bronner's artists at no additional charge, this charming gingerbread couple ornament is sure to be a treasured keepsake with your loved ones for years to come. With sparkling glitter accents, this personalized gingerbread couple ornament is 4½" tall and crafted of clay dough. Comes ready to hang with a red ribbon.
14 characters/spaces allowed for names.
If you would like to order your ornament plain, please do not fill in the blank below. Please select the inset image for a view of this ornament without personalization.

Personalized Gingerbread Couple Ornament
1130348


5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the blog. And thanks for info about Bronners, I love the gingerbread ornaments they will be perfect for my tree!!!!!

elf said...

I'm glad it's helpful and that you like both the blog and the Bronners info! They (Bronners)are awesome I just got their catalog in the mail and I'm making my list of must have ornaments! I might just have to make the 4 hour trip up to Frankenmuth to vist!!

Summer said...

I just popped over here from CafeMom. Your blog is cute!

elf said...

Thanks! I'm glad you like it!!

Jenn said...

Great site! I saw about it on Cafemom. Keep up the good work!